A FLASH OF CHEERFUL MEMORIES (POEM)

   Here's my Poem : A Flash Of Cheerful Memories 











  A Flash Of Cheerful Memories


In the times of my leisure, 
While sitting in the balcony, 
Taking a fresh feel of the soft and smooth breeze, 
Watching the beautiful greenery, 
And hearing the melodious chirpings of the birds, 
Brings a flash of cheerful memories in my mind, 
Which often plays the role of encouragement in my life; 
Driving me back to the time behind, 
Taking me deep into the happy moments of my history, 
Depicting the colours of my joyfulness and optimism, 
Brings me the nostalgic smiles, 
That makes me forget the present woes;
The images of these positive memories, 
Always leaves an impact in my mind, 
By appealing me again and again, 
To live those cheerful moments of mine once again.
                                                                                                               
                                                     - Written by MPB










Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BELLY VIEW, GUWAHATI, ASSAM

ā§°āĻ™াāĻ˛ীā§° ā§°ং (āĻ•āĻŦিāĻ¤া/Poem)

THE FESTIVAL OF SPARKLES : DEEPAWALI (Poem)